Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh Geez

I love it when the boys talk. If I have Cedric's attention I can get him to try to repeat just about anything. He has been picking up new words daily. His most recent vocabulary addition is "oh geez". I can't stop laughing when he says it, and he gets so tickled by himself.

Another funny thing Cedric says is "teek hai". He learned this from our dog walker who has lunch with our ayah everyday. The boys just love Vineet and when he arrives they are over the moon excited. Teek hai is a common Hindi saying meaning yes, no, maybe, and ok depending on the way you say it. It is almost always accompanied by a "head bob". The head bob can be on the left, on the right, or back and forth. Cedric walks around our house bobbing his head and saying teek hai all the time. It is so cute.

Chad

1 comment:

  1. For the past few days, the image of a head bobbing Teek hai spouting Cedric has brought me hundreds of smiles. Just realized I forgot to let you know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete