Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trip Update

We made it to Montreal on Monday and have been enjoying every minute of it. Douglas is having a blast using his French, and I am having a grand time people watching. It feels like we are in Europe, yet so close to America that it feels odd. Why have I not been here before?! Our hotel is great and the weather is perfect for exploring the city.

On Sunday we went to Niagara Falls and it was amazing. It would be an easy long weekend trip for anyone from the midwest. I was afraid it was going to be like the Taj Mahal, and I would leave unimpressed... but I totally recommend checking it out.

Tomorrow we are heading down into Maine. It should be a beautiful drive all day. Have I told anyone lately how much I love my life?

-Chad-

3 comments:

  1. I love your life! Keep the updates coming. I'm living vicariously through your travels. Racking my brain to recall exactly why I stopped teaching:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your enjoying your travels!! your babies will be here in no time the way you are travelling :) Me and Michael are a week away from the birth of our little one...gone so fast! Also just been offered a teaching DT job in beijing so lots of decisions to be made and fast! Will be in Delhi from the 12th so will have to get your numbers, emails?? Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Niagara Falls...that's my hometown! Enjoy your (most likely) last vaca as a couple. ;)

    ReplyDelete