Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Weekend Blogging

I love traveling. That's part of the reason I jumped at the chance to move to India a few years ago. Otherwise, Chad and I were living in Indianapolis, which is a great town, but the prospects of getting anywhere exotic quickly from the midwest are slim to none. Last weekend in Thailand was amazing. It's great to be able to hop on a 3-hour flight and be in a different country and in an actual city (as opposed to Delhi).

But, I have to say that it is good to be home this weekend. It was an amazingly busy week at work. Speaking of work, it is winding down for this school year now. And although I'll still be spending at least part of this gorgeous Saturday in my classroom, this will be a chilled out weekend. To get things started this morning we made breakfast and have spent some quality time catching up with other surrogacy blogs. So many things are happening:

Congratulation to Paula and Justin on the arrival of their twins! I can't imagine having two and still waiting for a third!

TwoDadFamily has posted a great list of things to do before the birth of your kiddos.

Towleroad has this video of what our dog Jyoti will be doing when our twinnies arrive:

And Chaibabies have the cutest bath-in-a-bucket pictures ever!

Whatever you find yourself doing this weekend, I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Douglas

1 comment: