Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Now We're Cooking

It is official! We got someone pregnant... something I never imagined I would need to tell my parents. I hope they are as excited as we are. I have to admit that I am a bit nervous about what will come in the next nine months.

While waiting for the results to arrive I did a number on my finger nails. So today Kate and I had a mani/pedi while our husbands were losing rupees playing poker. Kate has been our "lady parts guru" throughout this whole process, and we are not sure what would have done without all of the nitty gritty details. I am very happy to officially add her to our Cast of Characters.

Let it be known that our child will not be named Fabian regardless of the quantity of children we are blessed with. When I hear "Fabian" I can't help but think of a Fabio, Yanni, Ricola combo pack, and I could never put a child through the torture of a bad name. Fabian will remain our pretend baby name... it will serve the purpose well.

Cheers to a healthy pregnancy!

-Chad-

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats again guys! Do you have an ultrasound scheduled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Second beta is Friday and ultrasound is one week from Friday.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and GODSPEED for the start of this next chapter. It's hard to believe now...but it goes SUPER FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good news guys! Make sure you have at least TWO names picked out for boys and girls ;)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy for you guys!! Cannot wait to follow along with your pregnancy!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again guys! We think definitely 2!! Brilliant news :-) looking out for the huge beta number tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete